Thursday, May 2, 2013

Obsessed! DevaCurl No Poo

Obsessed! DevaCurl
"Taming my coarse, drier, curly raven tresses is by far one of my greatest daily challenges, discovering DevaCurl has made my hair routine a million times easier!"
Your hair is by far one of your greatest, natural accessories. Some women are just born with great, cooperative hair. I was not one of those lucky ones. While my hair is a challenge, its also part of my style signature & I wouldn't trade my curls for anything!

Why I am OBSESSED!

  • No Poo-The sulfate free shampoo & conditioner are specially formulated for curly hair. Takes a couple times to get used to the no bubbles but wait until you feel your hair when its dry!
  • I can skip days of washing- Sulfate strips your hair of both good and bad oil causing your scalp to work overtime to produce more oil & gives you oily hair quicker. When you don't strip out the good stuff, you can go longer between washes.
  • Helps keep away the frizzies! Curly hair is naturally drier. These products work keeps the moisture in my hair and gives it a good dose of the good stuff which results in softer more manageable curls. 
  • Others don't compare! I've tried numerous low sulfate, for curly hair products & they are all too heavy. I don't have tight curls & other products weigh my curls down. This line has the perfect moisture balance!
  • Mist-er Right! This spritz isn't hair spray, it reactivates curls in between washes & helps tame the frizzies of curly bed head!
DevalCurl also makes a low sulfate line called Low Poo for those that need a little bit of bubble or perhaps have hair that is naturally a tad bit oilier. Even if you don't have curly hair, a no sulfate or low sulfate product could definitely do wonders for your hair.

You can find DevaCurl products at Ulta or online at www.mydevacurl.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be blocked!